CIMEC S.r.l. (as per art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
For more information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATA PROCESSOR: who is responsible for processing my personal data? All personal data are processed by CIMEC Srl, with registered offices in Turin, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 12, as the “Data processor”: CIMEC Srl is therefore responsible for deciding how and why your data is processed. You can contact the Data processor by emailing email@example.com.
- SOURCE AND TYPE OF DATA: where does CIMEC Srl get my data from, and what kind of data does it use? You provide us with your personal data (such as name, surname, street address or email, etc.) directly, when filling out the forms on the site.
- PURPOSE OF DATA HANDLING: why does CIMEC Srl need to process my data, and what is the legal basis? Your data will be processed in order to:
– keep up to date on events and news about CIMEC Srl products and the sector, on your request;
– send you promotions (direct offers of CIMEC Srl products and services) using traditional methods (such as letters sent by post, or calls from an operator), or automatic communication systems (such as email, fax, SMS, MMS, instant messaging, social networks, apps or other). It is not obligatory to provide your data for these promotional uses (including newsletters).
We will only process your data with your consent. Your data will be handled for these purposes using manual, computerised or online instruments according to a logic that is strictly connected to the purposes themselves, and in such a way as to guarantee that the data remains secure and confidential.
- TYPE OF RECIPIENTS: who could access my data? For the reasons set out above, in CIMEC Srl only our employees (or equivalent) can access your data. These employees work in the services, central offices and sales network, or in specifically appointed external structures providing technical services for CIMEC Srl.
Your data may also be accessed by the competent authorities in order to meet national or EU legal and regulatory requirements, to comply with orders from legally entitled authorities, supervision or control bodies, or in the public interest.
- TRANSFERRING THE DATA OUT OF THE EU: could my data be transferred abroad? Even out of the EU? CIMEC Srl does not transfer any data provided to us outside the EU.
- PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE: how long will my data be kept? Your data will be processed by CIMEC Srl only for the time strictly necessary to manage your request, and will then be stored for a maximum of 10 years following your registration.
- PROFILING: will my data be processed using profiling methods?
CIMEC Srl does not use any profiling methods for personal data, or process it automatically in order to evaluate certain personal aspects.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS: what are my rights regarding the processing of my data?
You have the right to:
- access the data held by CIMEC Srl, and find out if your personal data is currently being processed;
- correct the data if you believe they are incomplete or incorrect;
- ask for your data to be deleted if: they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you object to their processing; they were handled unlawfully; in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a member state that applies to CIMEC Srl;
- limit the processing if: you claim that the data is incorrect, for as long as it takes the Data processor to check their accuracy; the processing is unlawful and you oppose their deletion and ask for their use to be limited; the data are necessary for you to uphold your rights or defend yourself in court, even if the Data processor no longer needs to process them; you oppose their processing while waiting to find out if the Data processor’s legitimate reasons for processing data take precedence over your own reasons for opposing it;
- receive your personal data in a structured, common form that can be read by an automatic device, in order to transmit them to another data processor. This right is valid if the processing is based on consent or a contract, the data were provided by you, and the processing takes place using automatic methods.
You can exercise these rights by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also submit a claim about the processing of your data by CIMEC Srl by contacting the Data Protection Authority (Garante Per la Protezione dei Dati Personali), Piazza di Monte Citorio 121, 00186 Rome, email@example.com.
Cimec uses the data collected by cookies to make the browsing experience much more enjoyable and efficient in the future.
Please check the dedicated section on the Italian Data Protection Authority Website to collect more information about how cookies affect your browsing experience.
Technical and statistics cookies
These cookies are essential to browse the whole website and completely use its functionalities. Without these cookies, some necessary services such as the multilingual structure, couldn’t be used.
The installed thecnical and statistics cookie is:
|pll_language||cimecitalia.it||This cookie is used to determine the user’s favourite language and to set the website language according to this preference, if possible.||HTTP||1 year|
This website uses Youtube and Linkedin contents or other embeddable elements to interact with each social network according to specific needs.
The marketing cookies (third party cookies) deriving from the embedded contents are:
|GPS||youtube.com||It registers a univocal ID on mobile devices to allow the tracking according to the GPS geographical position.||HTTP||1 day|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||It is used by Google DoubleClick to register and compile reports about the user’s actions on the website after having seen or clicked on an advertisement of the advertiser in order to survey the effectiveness of an advertisement and to offer the user a focused advertisement.||HTTP||1 year|
|PREF||youtube.com||It registers a univocal ID that is used by Google for statistics about how the visitor uses You tube videos on the different websites.||HTTP||8 months|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||It is used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies||HTTP||1 day|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||It tries to estimate the user’s connection speed on pages having embedded You Tube videos.||HTTP||179 days|
|YSC||youtube.com||It registers a univocal ID for statistics about the videos watched by the user.||HTTP||Session|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||It saves the preferences of the user’s video player by using the You Tube embedded video.||HTML||Session|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||It saves the preferences of the user’s video player by using the You Tube embedded video.||HTML||Persistent|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||It saves the preferences of the user’s video player by using the You Tube embedded video.||HTML||Persistent|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||It saves the preferences of the user’s video player by using the You Tube embedded video.||HTML||Session|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||It saves the preferences of the user’s video player by using the You Tube embedded video.||HTML||Session|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||It saves the preferences of the user’s video player by using the You Tube embedded video.||HTML||Session|
For more information about the mentioned third-party cookie policies please check the links here below:
How to delete cookies
Cookies are not used to record personal information and they can always be deleted. The most common web browsers foresee the cancelation of cookies both on user’s order and automatically by closing them. It is also possible to set the web browsers up so that they could stop the creation of cookies. In this case, it is not possible to guarantee the functioning of the offered service.
The Data controller